The Chinese Art of T'ai Chi Ch'uan
The Chinese Art of T'ai Chi Ch'uan is a comprehensive guide to the Lee style of T'ai Chi Ch'uan written by Master Chee Soo. First published in 1976 in hardback by Gordon and Cremonesi there is currently a paperback edition available from the Seahorse Books website.
It contains chapters on the background philosophy of T'ai Chi Ch'uan including the History of the different styles and the principles and aims of T'ai Chi training as well as detailed explanations of the sequences with illustrations.
- The History of T'ai Chi Ch'uan
- The Principles of the Supreme Ultimate
- Yin and Yang
- The Aims Towards Perfection.
- T'ai Chi Stances
- I Fou Shou (Adhering or Sticky Hands)
- Whirling Arms and Whirling Hands
- T'ai Chi Sword (T'ai Chi Chien)
- T'ai Chi Dance
- T'ai Chi Stick
- The Sequences of T'ai Chi Ch'uan
- The Form of T'ai Chi Ch'uan
- The Benefits of T'ai Chi Ch'uan